Green Smoothie Pancakes
Servings : 10 small pancakes
1. 1 cup Oob Organic Smoothie Mix Supercharge
2. 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
3. 1 1/2 cup plant-based milk, such as almond, soy or coconut, I used coconut milk
4. Handful of baby spinach
5. 2 tsp baking powder
How to make
1. Defrost frozen smoothie mix.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until as smooth as possible.
3. Heat up a non-stick fry pan to medium heat.
4. Pour pancake mix into 8 cm circles on fry pan. Wait until the edges become crispy or until you can slide a spatula underneath then flip.
5. Pancakes are ready when they have puffed up a little. Remove and set aside in a warm place. Repeat with the rest of the batter if there is any.
6. Serve pancakes with maple syrup, raspberry chia jam and a smoothie!